- Our delicious raspberry-flavored Biotin Gummies are packed with nutritional ingredients to support the healthy and quicker growth of your hair, skin and nails all while tasting so good!
- Both Vitamin E and VItamin C are essential nutrients to help maintain healthy skin and are the basis of clear and glowing skin. Vitamin C is a crucial nutrient in the production of collagen which contributes to your skin’s health and strength. Keratin helps nourish your hair and keep it strong.
- Take two of these tasty and chewable gummies a day to notice a difference. No food or water is needed and easy to chew and swallow.
- With 10,000mcg of pure biotin, our gummies deliver the most effective and potent dose that you can find. Not only are these benefits delivered conveniently, but they also taste amazing!
- Does not contain soy, tree nuts (cashews, almonds, walnuts), fish, crustacean shellfish (shrimp, lobster, crab), egg, peanuts, milk or other dairy derivatives, wheat, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, artificial sweeteners. Non-GMO, vegetarian, vegan.
Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that is crucial for the metabolism of amino acids, fatty acids, and carbohydrates. It helps to combat brittle and weak nails to help cultivate stronger and healthier nails.
Our bite-sized, delicious gummies are packed with essential ingredients to keep your hair strong and healthy. Biotin supports your body in metabolizing proteins and fat to promote healthy hair growth. B vitamins assist in the creation of amino acids that produce a form of Keratin, which also helps to nourish your hair, keeping it healthy, strong, and beautiful!
Our Biotin Gummies are filled with Vitamin C, an essential nutrient in the production of collagen which is a protein that promotes strength and health of the skin. This vitamin assists in maintaining the mucous membranes of the skin and Biotin is crucial in metabolizing fat, promoting healthy and glowing skin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.