- Our 5mg Melatonin Gummies assist in the process of falling asleep faster and staying asleep longer to support a healthier sleep cycle. Sleep well and wake up feeling rested!
- Melatonin helps manage our sleep cycles and is naturally produced in the body, our gummies just provide a little extra assistance.
- Our Melatonin Gummies are convenient and easy to take and not to mention, the blackberry flavoring of our bite-sized gummies make for a delicious experience.
- Take two gummies before bedtime to help assist in falling asleep. No food or water needed and easy to chew and swallow.
- Non-GMO, Pesticide/Herbicide Free, Yeast Free, No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners. Vegetarian and vegan. 3rd party tested.
What is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone naturally produced by the pineal gland of the brain that helps manage our sleep cycle. The brain is signaled to produce melatonin when it gets dark, informing our body that we need to go to sleep. Our brain is then signaled to stop producing melatonin in the morning, prompting our body to wake up. Sometimes our melatonin production can get interrupted due to a variety of external factors and that’s where our Melatonin Gummies come in to help!
Managing Your Melatonin Intake
Seven to nine hours of sleep per night is recommended for most adults, but daily interruptions can affect those sleep hours. Depending on how much sleep assistance is needed, take one or two of our Melatonin Gummies about 30 minutes before sleep time. Do not exceed the serving size of 5 mg (or two gummies) per night. If you experience extreme tiredness or grogginess the next morning or have vivid dreams and headaches, decrease your dose of melatonin before bedtime.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.